Benq & Siemens's futuristic cell phone, not so intersting



Benq and siemens the big giants are coming closer to produce this futuristically designed cell phone. There are mixed reactions about this cell phone all over the internet. There are blogs which really appreciate this design and some find it really waste of money. But if you ask me I seriously like this design and really appreciate this kind of futuristic designs as I am really bored with all kind of bar, flip and the slide models. This on the other hand has a different kind of key pad and looks really cool to me. This has a wide screen and can adjust the screen for getting a communicator feel but definitely looks a lot different from the Nokia communicator.

When ever I look at this model I remember my Nokia N-gage cell phone, I personally love that model as it was my favorite model for a long time. And since this model looks so futuristic the features too will satisfy the people’s expectations I guess. This surely will only fit a freaky guy and it is aimed at only the teens and college students as the business magnets and top end CEOs will be away from this model without doubt. There is nothing much to talk about this model as the specifications are not that clear. I don’t find anything interesting in this cell phone apart from the look. I guess it will have all the common features of a PDA cell phone and nothing much. I don’t really believe that this will be a real hit when release, I can't give any specific reason but I can say one thing I am typing my mind rite now ;).

As you can see there are two bumps at the usual speaker hole, I think it will be more that irritating during a long call because I don’t think this will sit firmly insider your ear or at least for a majority of the people. But still they are trying to do some thing different which is really appreciable. As far as the weight of the cell phone is concern it looks a bit bulky which will not be a problem for most of the teens because they usually like bulky gadgets. The only thing that made me write about this cell phone is the design. Let me see what gadget I will put my eyes on tomorrow.

0 comments:

Post a Comment